Remember that Movie Carry, There all Laugh at Ya at the Prom, :lol: :lol:

Elliott,

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
Elliott Larron said:
Remember that Movie Carry, There all Laugh at Ya at the Prom, :lol: :lol:

Elliott,
ugh that girl was uglier than pootin in church, she shoulda known , but this looks cool even though it doesn't look like it will fit a burgman

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't use that thing - on a bet!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
826 Posts
I don't get it. What is it for? To give an inside atmosphere? That's what cars are for. The guy didn't ride it in the rain. I don't think I would want to have to look through some blurry piece of flapping plastic with rain drops all over it. Most of all...the is the "cool factor" for me to think about. Very un-cool. 8)

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Based on video, would seem to limit use of mirrors.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Based on the video, it would seem to be a complete waste of time and money.

1) Hideously ugly.
2) No idea how it handles at speed on open road.
3) Now idea how it handles windy conditions.
4) No idea what visibility is like in the rain.
5) Not exactly something that can be tucked under the seat.

Far better off with a waterproof oversuit.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
The market for these devices is India - you see plenty of them on the roads over there. As for why people buy these - plain and simple, they want to stay as dry as possible during their commute / work day. Wearing an oversuit is impracticable and uncomfortable in hot, steamy monsoonal conditions.

Unlike North America, they don't have the luxury of being able to afford a car to drive on wet days.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
farqhuarforever said:
The market for these devices is India - you see plenty of them on the roads over there. As for why people buy these - plain and simple, they want to stay as dry as possible during their commute / work day. Wearing an oversuit is impracticable and uncomfortable in hot, steamy monsoonal conditions.

Unlike North America, they don't have the luxury of being able to afford a car to drive on wet days.
WELL.....!!!!!!!!! This is NOT INDIA......!!!!!! Ever try to call your bank and get one of those Indians on the other end.. "Hello, This Bill...!!!!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!! Sound like they just got off of their elephant commute to work! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
v8eyedoc said:
farqhuarforever said:

WELL.....!!!!!!!!! This is NOT INDIA......!!!!!! Ever try to call your bank and get one of those Indians on the other end.. "Hello, This Bill...!!!!" Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!! Sound like they just got off of their elephant commute to work! :lol: :lol:
Yes, and if you read the caption of the video it says " A demo of a portable canopy for motorcyclists in India...."

There is no mention of anyone trying to sell it in the North American market. :roll:

I'd love to see what happens in the near future when the roles are reversed and people from the USA find they have to provide call centre services in Hindi to earn a living! 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts