Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of planning a week-long ride in early June '05 from south-central PA to Nova Scotia with 5 or 6 buddies. The route I'm planning is through the Poconos to Lake George NY (1 day at Americade) and then to Nova Scotia. We'll return to Bar Harbor, Maine via the Cat ferry and then back home through the Catskills. I'm trying to avoid any Interstates unless time/weather makes it necessary.
I've been to Nova Scotia by car during the summer and experienced some real bad fog while touring in the Halifax area. Two years ago I was there in June while on a 11 day cruise to Quebec and the weather was beautiful (but cool). My question is, what is the typical weather we could expect in Nova Scotia in early June? Any help would be appreciated.
Don

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
June would be great weather, july is hot, august and september are great. It can be still be cool in june, but usually very good. You will get fog if you stay on the south side coast of NS, I live on north shore and we may get 2 days of fog for may and june, weather is usually warmer up on Northumberland straight side. Be sure to drop in to see me and camp in my back yard, come out fishing lobsters for the day, Im usually back in about 2pm. Hope this helps Wayne -Seatec

1 - 3 of 3 Posts