Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week was a terrible lead in to the holiday season. My sons mother-in-law contracted strep throat and in 48 hour died from it. She was my age too. Then 1 day later our oldest dog Smokie just went to sleep for the last time. Needless to say I am not feeling very festive this year. The day after Christmas we leave for a funeral. :(
Hope everyone else has a season filled with more cheer than mine.
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean, my son-in-laws friend just died yesterday and he's off to the funeral Thursday. Which means Christmas plans are all switched around due to baby sitting duties and such. Mom doesn't have money for gifts now due to price of the plane ticket, etc. it's all very sad. But we'll keep a brave face for the little ones and make Christmas as good as possible.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Sorry to hear about this, Seems like every Christmas Some one's gets' Killed,Murdered,Robbed, Fire,Bus Crash,Car crash,Etc,Etc No body seems to live around the Christmas Holidays.

Just Yesterday a Kid Got Shot with a 45,Cal and was Killed

Stay safe out there the Statics are very High on the Christmas Holidays Burglaries,Robberies Don't show your Christmas three thru the windows it just tells Crooks that you have something under the three to Steal.

Merry Christmas!

Elliott,

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
My sister-in-laws sister died today. My wife and I are not very close to her but it is still somewhat a bummer for everyone this Christmas.

Namaste'
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
123 Posts
ScooteReno, I am sorry to hear of your loss and sad you won't have Smokie to comfort you. I feel for the rest of you that have suffered a loss as I know how it feels to lose someone around the holidays. My father some years past died a few days before Thanksgiving and it was unexpected and I didn't feel very thankful that year. It won't be a merry Christmas, but I hope time with family helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts