Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will wonders never cease!

Thought I was the only other Burgman in the Tri-state area.

Saw 2 650's today, one White and the other Gray, within 25 miles of my home. (along with several hundred other types - temps were in the low 70's - everyone was out)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
One of our members is from Winchester, he has a white one. Forget his screen name. I do know there are several members around your area.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought I may have seen another Red Burgie today on the George Washington Memorial Parkway, which is about 10 miles South of DC along the Potomac River...........However, the rider was not grinning and looked rather mean, so I may be mistaken on that ID.....

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Roanoke VA Area

Hey VA

I'll be back on the roads of SW VA by June - October. Look forward to seeing you on the road. My buddy has a Burgman 400 and we do quite a bit of summer/fall riding.

Scooter John:p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lo and behold.

Another grey 650 today on Rt 50 just east of Winchester. This one actually pulled up in the lane next to me (we were stopped at a red light), but was one car length behind. I thought the headlite shape looked familiar as it got closer, than I peeked thru my rear-view mirror, not trying to look like an over-anxious child on Christmas morning, and made out all the other obvious identifying features.

Things are looking up!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts