Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of my favorite rides on Oahu is along the ocean up to the little North Shore town of Haleiwa. My wife (Sharon) and I rode it recently and it's always an adventure. You never know what you will find or see. Took some nice pictures at Chinaman's Hat. In Kahuku we saw a Hen and her little chicks. After pulling over to buy some fresh fruit at one of the many roadside stands there was a pig hanging out. In Haleiwa we stopped to eat at Cholo's homestyle Mexican restaurant and then to north shore soap factory at the old historic sugar mill in Waialua (Sharon loves to shop there : ). To do all this on a Burgman 650. Sweet! Aloha.

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
Looks like a fun ride.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great weather for riding, a nice gal to ride with and a great bike to carry you on your journey . What more could any man ask for?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
I lived on the windward side of Oahu (Kaneohe, Kailua) for three years back in the early seventies. I was in the USMC and stationed at MCAS Kaneohe. Loved it there although I did get weary of not being able to go 100 miles in one direction on my bike. Most beautiful place I have lived in my life. Thanks for the pictures.

Aloha!
Doug in Kentucky

·
Registered
363 Posts
We are back only two weeks from visiting Oahu and some other islands. Your pictures are great reminders of some of the places we visited. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts