Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I rode to the "North Georgia Moto-Vloggers meet up" (they have a Facebook page if you do Facebook) today at the Mall of Georgia. It was dreary and 60% chance of rain. To my surprise 40 Vloggers showed up with some traveling from Florida and Alabama. We met up and ate at the Tilted Kilt then rode around Lake Lanier (In The Rain). Most of the group was there when I along with 3 other sport bikers arrived and I had my Stereo playing. After we parked the bikes and gathered with the the other Vloggers someone said who rode the Cadillac with the cool tunes?.....and the 3 sport bikers I followed in all pointed to me. :D Bike mix was: 80% sport, 19% cruisers and my scoot.
There was a kid that rode 9+ hours through driving rain all night to be there from St. Petersburg Florida. He was soaked and exhausted after yet another ride in the rain with all of us. I asked the 18 year old what he was doing now and he said riding back to St. Pete because he didn't have money for a motel. Needless to say he is now sleeping in our "guest" bedroom on an air mattress and his wet clothes are being dried. There is no way I was letting a kid ride exhausted with tornado warnings out all over south Georgia. I will post some pics and maybe a video of the meet up but now I too am going to rest up for tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We met up at the Tilted Kilt, Had lunch, and then rode to the dam.
Needless to say it did rain pretty hard on us all. :cool:
Here are some of the Pictures I promised:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Thanks for being a gracious host to another
dedicated scooter rider.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the kid Carl from St. Pete heading out after a good nights sleep with dry clothes and our resident homeless biker dude Brian on the DR650.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the quick edit of our "Dam Ride".
It was pointed out to me that one of the songs on my MP3 is not the "Radio Edit" version and contains profanity. Sorry I missed it. If you will be offended by it don't watch and I apologize. Otherwise Enjoy.
http://youtu.be/8ABiT9GGkQI

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Black R6 that was in front of me for most of the ride got totaled 2 hours ago. He (Johnny) is a cool kid who just got his degree and putting it to use. He and I are planning to meet in October at the Barber Vintage Festival. He is an ATGATT rider and it showed as he walked away from the wreck with a cut and bruises. Here is a look at the bike after the wreck and one from Sunday.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I think I was able to get the youngsters on sport bikes to look at scooters differently, Some comments on the event FB page left by the Vloggers on sport bikers about my scoot:

Beau Moseley that scoot was a beast... haulin ass and blastin tunes.. watched your vid. that thing does not mess around

Doing my part to share my love of Scootering with all riders and loving it!

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
Hey Scootereno, why don't you come and ride with us at the "End of Summer Ride" in NE Alabama. Check us out on the "Rides and Gatherings" forum....several riders from the ATL area will be there.

Keep the plastic side up,
Deb :cool:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally got the official group picture of the Meet-Up (I'm the one in blue) and a shot of the host C2W (Chaseontwowheels-YouTube Name) passing me.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts