Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help: So this is what happened. Im riding along doing 55mph and the engine just dies. I come to a halt and check a few things,fuel ok,ignition ok! So i press the starter and she fires up and off i go. But now i notice the engine seems a little noiser[rattleyer] at the back of the engine!!! Any ideas:banghead:

·
Super Moderator
18,085 Posts
Is the performance the same ?

Cam chain tension-er ?

·
Registered
302 Posts
That is interesting because the same thing happened to me. I have a 2006 400 and we were about 3/4 through our 200 mile run when it just quit while I was doing 55 mph. Rather than pull over I pressed the kill button back and forth once and hit the start. It started back up. By that time I had slowed to around 40 mph. At the next rest stop we pulled over and discussed it. My wife has a little Honda PCX 150 and hers had done the same thing the week before. I suspect it might have something to do with the ethanol percent in the gas, since that is the only commonality we had. I think I read somewhere that anything over 10% will cause problems. I am no expert, but it does seem odd that it did this on 2 dissimilar bikes, both fuelled at the same station.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts