Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold the scoot, Dr says no more. Had 13000 + miles on my 2012 Burg 650,so you can see I love to ride. My back can not take it.

Now for the FREE, I live in Brownsville Tx, If you live close enough to come by and pick up 2 bikemaster oil filters, and 5 quarts of Castrol 4T 10w40 M/C oil they are yours. They are new and unopened.

Got my first bike in 1966, I am now retired from the Fire Dept. down here, my back and many other things will now stop me from ridding,:(:(:(.

Let me know, God bless all, and to Lea Dude, thinks for all the info.:wave:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Get a second opinion. Or, another doctor. DON'T give up on life! Chiropractic helped me, you might want to look into that. My sister tried acupuncture for her back pain. Just don't quit. Rocking chairs aren't nearly as fun as your Burgman.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
On the back of an older friends Burgman, he has written on the license frame, "Grandpa's Mobility Scooter".

Don't give up if you can. Maybe downsize to the new b200, get a trike, Can Am, or those balancing wheels that assist when you stop. Anything to keep moving. Good luck. Hope to meet you on the road someday.

·
Registered
753 Posts
+ 100 to what the other posters have said. You got your first bike only a year before I got my first one and Lord willing, I will still be riding 20 years from now. We never know what day will be the last day that we put our kickstands down but I sure hope that you can find a way to keep riding a while longer yet. Sure a lot better therapy than anything on TV or anything in a pill bottle!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I started riding in 1949 -- Harley
Don't give up!!!!
JimV

·
Registered
280 Posts
Check out MSM and especially DSMO. I know many who have benefited from these items especially for arthritis and bone /spinal injury and its hated by the medical mafia as they cant make a fortune of those who use it so they are trying to ban these products. I no longer have arthritis after using these products. Dont take a medical opinion as thats all it is and remember their occupation is called a practice which is what the majority do and still have not learn't anything except push pills and try and ban treatments that are cheap and work effectively . Please don't give up easily from riding your bike.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Check out MSM and especially DSMO. I know many who have benefited from these items especially for arthritis and bone /spinal injury and its hated by the medical mafia as they cant make a fortune of those who use it so they are trying to ban these products. I no longer have arthritis after using these products. Dont take a medical opinion as thats all it is and remember their occupation is called a practice which is what the majority do and still have not learn't anything except push pills and try and ban treatments that are cheap and work effectively . Please don't give up easily from riding your bike.
Please explain or clarify what MSM and DSMO are ??
Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Get a second opinion. Or, another doctor. DON'T give up on life! Chiropractic helped me, you might want to look into that. My sister tried acupuncture for her back pain. Just don't quit. Rocking chairs aren't nearly as fun as your Burgman.
Yep, like Yoda said. My back was miserable until 6 years ago when my wife and I bought a Sleep Number Select Comfort Bed. Back hasn't bothered me since. Btw, my wife is a 55 and I'm a 80. :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will be listing my parts 4-sale soon in the classified section. They will be priced to sell. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts