Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found an 07 650 exec, with 14k miles, givi trunk and clearview ww/s with vent.
They are asking $3800.
Sounds good to me, a few comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
On the surface I would say relative to asking prices presently it is reasonable . That said condition is every thing , you really have to look it over and test ride it up to 70 or 80 MPH . How is the body is it all banged up ? How are the tires ? New ones are $400 installed . Does it still have the original battery ? New ones aren't cheap . Do all the body parts line up nicely ? It is very easy to dump a grand in a used bike to bring it up to date , so check it out thoroughly and if you don't know what you are doing pay a mechanic if you have to , to check it out for you it's money well spent .

TheReaper!

·
Registered
753 Posts
Found an 07 650 exec, with 14k miles, givi trunk and clearview ww/s with vent.
They are asking $3800.
Sounds good to me, a few comments would be appreciated. Thanks.
Just last August I paid $4000 for a 2007 Exec that only had 3500 miles on it. But it was all factory stock too. I since put a Givi on the back (bought the rack used and already had the box) a vented Clearview windshield and a Russell Day-Long saddle that I found on Ebay. So one outfitted like you are describing with a few more miles than mine for a couple of hundred dollars less sounds fine to me.

Like the others said- make sure that there is no serious damage to it and if not buy that darn thing. I do love mine.

·
Registered
52 Posts
By the price it looks a very good deal. When purchasing mine I had it inspected by the suzuki dealer who had it in assistance and formally guaranteed about its health, then after I had all lubes, filters and sparks replaced. That sounds new now.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
As mentioned above if you can't yourself then have it looked over, well worth it. If your not sure about the maintainence on it then start fresh and have it done (yourself or someone). It sounds like a good price and all the add ons (especially if its the beautiful red color I like) but ultimately its only worth want your willing to pay.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I told the guy I'd take it. I had an 06 the last time this one has the two add ons I wanted along with the price. Will post a pic later. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I told the guy I'd take it. I had an 06 the last time this one has the two add ons I wanted along with the price. Will post a pic later. Thanks for the input.
Hey congratulation! Great deal, great bike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts