Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, I would like to be able to read the latest entry first, particularly on popular threads that get quite long.

Don't know if this would be feasible, or desirable to other members.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Click on the little folder thingiemebob (technical term) beside the last posters name and it will take you to the last, latest, post.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Interesting suggestion Ted, but it is not an option in the forum software. Even if it was an option, I'd (personally) be against it. Quite often I have to read a few posts to catch up on a thread. Scrolling down to find the last post I've read and then scrolling up (and reading down) for each post after that would be more difficult than just keep reading down the page. In addition, it'd make reading the threads much more difficult for new users since scrolling down thru posts is more natural when reading an entire thread.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill, you're probably right. I guess its just that being retired, I look at this forum several times a day, so I'm pretty well always caught up.

I'll try Ken's "thingiemybob" to see how that works.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Know how you feel Ted. I check the forums more times per day than I do email. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts