Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Bolzen if you feel your manhood is at risk because women might like the same bike you do you're out of luck. :rolleyes: I've seen women riding about everything there is out there. I ride what I like no matter what others think.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I've noticed that, here in the forum, there's a tendency to think that a lot of folks are going to laugh at us for riding on scooters. But out in the world, my experience has been exactly the opposite - the Harley guys gather round and ask interested questions about performance and comfort and fuel mileage. I ran into one of these guys just this past Tuesday at 2am while I was fueling up. I had to cut it short because I was heading off to work. I have yet to run into anyone poking fun at the Burg.

And I have to confess that I enjoy looking at the large contingent of cute young girls riding huge Harley Davidsons. Something tells me the Harley guys aren't bothered by it one jot.

·
Registered
110 Posts
when you find something this fun and easy to ride with this much comfort you wonder why every one is not on a burgy, chances are they never rode one. It only took 1 20 minute ride for me!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Model, i heard women skirts can be quite cozy, why don't you go and wear one. Ah, probably did already -- your a model after all so nothing is at risk.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Harley is a cult, ChipDoc -- is there any other motorcycle for them?

·
Registered
231 Posts
don't care what other bike riders think about what you ride. Its what makes you comfortable. I ride a few different bikes one being a Ducati 916 which I ride with a group of sports bike riders .I always threaten them with...."don't you make me go get my burgman an kick your but on it"

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Bolzen, for what it's worth the name comes from my 1928 model A Ford. You are one strange person.:roll:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. It's good to have other opinions too - the place would be pretty boring if we all just sat around nodding in agreement with one another. And I'm a bit strange myself, so I don't necessarily view it as a bad thing when I see others being somewhat strange.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Model, smile -- you've been watched by hidden camera!

I'll try another one. Here is the same model of Norco bike, but the point is one is male and another one - female version. Guess which is which

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.