Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Thank you for letting me join the group. I live is Wales u.k.馃榾馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩 And will be picking up my 2013 AN 650 tomorrow.
I look forward to our many chats in the future.

Registered
Suzukial sounds very biblical! :unsure: Welcome!

Premium Member
welcome from Florida, tell us a bit about your riding and wrenching experience, (and what refreshin beverages you might have on hand if we all decide to drop by for a visit)

Premium Member
Welcome @Suzukial

In addition to Mikey's questions, what lead you to the Burgman over other choices? Not that you made an incorrect choice, quite the opposite. Just always curious to hear the decision process from someone who actually has choices. We yanks have... uhm... not as many scooter choices. ;-)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome @Suzukial

In addition to Mikey's questions, what lead you to the Burgman over other choices? Not that you made an incorrect choice, quite the opposite. Just always curious to hear the decision process from someone who actually has choices. We yanks have... uhm... not as many scooter choices. ;-)
Hi, I had a Vespa 300 and wanted a bigger scoot so the wife can come as she won鈥檛 come on my other bikes.
I have a 1998 Vulcan 1500 and a 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 600. As I am ancient I don鈥檛 use the Ninja much as it takes me a day to straighten up afterwards. Lol.馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome from Florida, tell us a bit about your riding and wrenching experience, (and what refreshin beverages you might have on hand if we all decide to drop by for a visit)
Hi Mike,
I have owned 50+ bikes over the years (old git), I do my own servicing and repairs and for my son (8 bikes)
and grandson (4bikes). So I鈥檓 kept busy. Beverages would be tea, coffee and Jack Daniels.lol.

Registered
Welcome to the Forum Suzukial. Congratulations on your new ride. Jack sound good; does the UK make any comparable corn whiskey? I drink a lot of Scotch but never had any English straight corn whiskey.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome to the Forum Suzukial. Congratulations on your new ride. Jack sound good; does the UK make any comparable corn whiskey? I drink a lot of Scotch but never had any English straight corn whiskey.
Thank you for your welcome, I don鈥檛 know of any corn whiskey, but we do have a Welsh malt called Penderyn. Nice .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts