Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all -

It's been a while so I'm not sure whether to call myself a newbie or just a repeater.;)

Am looking for someway to fill my time while waiting for my driveway to dry out so I can ride out of yard. Kinda hard to do with cold weather and drizzle in these parts (central Wisconsin). Seems like winter wants to drag on.

Still loving the ride I get with Red, my 08 Burgman 400. Can't wait to start this year again. Am planning to take a 4- to 6-day ride this summer if at all possible. Will be my first extended ride and am looking forward to it. Itinerary includes a loop into Canada for a day so have to get everything in order for that.

Does anyone know if there is soft luggage available to use in the trunk? Will this be enough space for a longer ride? If not, where can I find add on luggage for an '08?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Carolz:
There are no storage compartment liners or bags that I know of. A custom made one will cost you more than you paid for your scooter.. (I checked) what I can suggest is you go on line to a seller like motorcycle superstore to view their scooter line of soft luggage. The offering is pretty good and the prices will not break the bank. I found tunnel bags, seat bags and even some pretty neat throw overs. I have a small chrome luggage rack that I use when I need extra room for a tie on bag.

Good Luck in your search...

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I like a medium size duffle bag. Nothing fancy but, easy to use and fit's the space nicely. I posted in your other thread on side cases.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts