Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a used '03 blue 650 yesterday. Found it in Virginia with only 600 miles on it, and the dealer made me a good price so I brought it home. Looking forward to putting many miles on it. I have been lurking for several months and have learned a lot about the Burgman from this site.

T D Blackwell

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi there Burgermeister :wave: and welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you stopped lurking and got yourself a Burgman as well as posting on the forum . I believe your going to love it.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome

Welcome, Burgermiester! Hope you enjoy many fun miles with your new 400!

Cheers from up north in PA, :hello2:

Bryna

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
aj,

I bought it from a dealer who had originally sold it to an individual in June of '03. He brought it back and traded it for a 4-wheeler. It had 587 miles on it and the 1st service was part of the deal.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Near Charlotte

Hi just bought a Burgman 400 K7 and live in Gastonia, NC. We are forming a riding group here that tours the parkway some on weekends

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm up the road from all of you :D

Norlina, NC in the Lake Gaston area :lol:

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Welcome to BurgmanUSA - you're going to love your "new" bike. (new to you, anyway) I'm originally from the Asheville area but have been out here in LA LA land for the past few years. You're in a great central spot to venture out and enjoy some very interesting rides and destinations. And NC has the highest number of road miles per resident of any state in the nation. Enjoy them all!

:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts