Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the Great (?) White North! Unfortunately, my Burgie is sitting in the garage waiting for the warmer weather. It's a 2003 AN400 that I bought in Sept. It only had 2400 miles on it and I couldn't turn it down. Sold my Gold Wing and needed something smaller and this fit the bill. I really enjoyed what little time I got to use it and I'm looking forward to spring. Happy Holidays to you all. Bob

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome Bob, from balmy Texas. It is a nice warn 29 degrees with a gentle 15 mile an hour breeze from the north. Enjoy your ride when it warms up. Think I'll go for a ride. Derrill

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Bob! Sorry the weather's keeping you off the road, but it just means that Spring will be all the sweeter. There's all sorts of conversation in here to while away the cold winter nights.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA, from the great state of California!

Nice looking bike. I've have my 400 for a lot of years and I often called it my mini Goldwing. It's so comfortable and capable. I've actually rode with a GW once and had no problems hanging with it. You gonna love it.

I ran a little informal survey of what most BUSA riders modified their bikes with and comfort items topped the list, particularly a backrest. You might want to look into one while your bike is laid up for the season.

This is what I use... http://www.3brothersperformance.com/

But check out what others like as well. http://burgmanusa.com/forums/17-aftermarket-accessories/68089-mods-vs-stockers.html

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Greetings from the Great (?) White North! Unfortunately, my Burgie is sitting in the garage waiting for the warmer weather. It's a 2003 AN400 that I bought in Sept. It only had 2400 miles on it and I couldn't turn it down. Sold my Gold Wing and needed something smaller and this fit the bill. I really enjoyed what little time I got to use it and I'm looking forward to spring. Happy Holidays to you all. Bob
Welcome aboard and to scooters Bob , I'm in Clinton Township .

TheReaper!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts