Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi YALL! Been in Arizona two years now. My name is Dick Garrison and just joined the forum a few weeks ago. I'm an older rider as my handle indicates. I just purchased a 2011 Burgman650 Executive with a Tow Pac kit already attached. Re took the rider safety course after about 15 yr layoff. Retook it just to see if I could still ride a bike or scooter. Did it on a 125 Honda, great fun again. Very nex not to have to mess with clutch, shifting, etc. Have just made a few additions to the bike. Wife is concerned about someone hitting me from behind so I started adding LED lights. I will post pics if I can figure how to. I added an a 1950 Pontiac LED tail light to the center of the backrest. Very easy to do, bought it for Speedway Motors. Also added to the rear frame rail two Amber/red tail, stop, brake light. Still need to wire them in. Again sure was fun riding again, would like to ride without the kid, but at this point I'll just keep it on. I live Gilbert, Arizona an know no other scooter riders. If you are so inclined , give me a shout.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey Dick,

Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

If you're looking for other riders, try www.meetup.com. Search for "Scooter" in your area. If there aren't any good scooter groups, try searching for "Motorcyle". The 650 is big enough to keep up with them. But you might want to avoid the Harley type groups. Look for one that says all bikes are welcome.

Good luck and enjoy that new bike.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Richard75
Welcome!
Enjoy that scoot....they are too fun to ride!
Im in colorado, but grew up in Texas on the coast.
Its nice to see another "Y'all " on the forum

·
Registered
1,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Hey, I'm in AZ. I've got the 650 and 400. Love them. Let me know if you ever want to go for a ride. I'm over by PV mall area. But I drive all over. Down to Casa Grande and I've gone up to Show low. So, pm me and we'll go for a ride

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome Richard from the desert around Palm Springs Ca.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the ride and ride safe!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Hi y'all...from the Panhandle...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts