Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the Roll Tide Country! I'm new to the site and a new rider.is there anyone out there from the Birmingham area?

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Wendybrown1 said:
Thanks, Matt. Do you ride often and if you do, who do you ride with?

Wendy
yes i ride as much as possible. every weekend i ride to some sort of interesting place. iv got many riding friends at bamarides.com. its a great resource for meeting local riders and destination ideas for great rides. theres something for everyone there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll look it up. I'm on 280 and am just now getting into riding. I guess I'm going through my second childhood or a mid life crises but I love it and am having a blast. Just wish I knew more females that liked to ride. I'll look at the website you sent! Thanks a lot!

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
yes, they have several female riders there. actually they just had a female only ride out to cheaha mtn. also, we just had a motorcycle gymkhana. its a skills building seminar and rider course. we teach you how to maneuver your bike at very slow speeds without putting your feet on the ground. also an obstacle course.

we will have a boothe at Vintage Festival at Barbers Motorcycle Park and Museum , oct 12-14.

so check out bamarides and tell em Gringo sent ya! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Welcome and Congrats from a UGA Alum and Bulldawg fan to your east! Woof Woof Woof!
We have a few of us Scooter riders (including females) coming out your way on the 13th and 14th for the Barber Vintage Festival at the race track.
Give us a shout if you want to meet up! We are staying the night in Trussville I believe.
Ride Safe and have Fun.

PS- Looking forward to seeing you at the Fest, Gringo. 8)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wish I would have seen this before now. I ended up not being able to Vintage due to a family obligation. Let me know if you get back this way.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts