Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is John Ogle AKA Roundman. We live in Rio Rancho, NM. It's just out of Albuquerque. I started riding when I was 12 and have owned motorcycles off and on ever since (now 59). The last few years I rode a 1981 Gold Wing that I put a lot of work into fixing up. Three years ago I had a pretty bad wreck trying to move a mountain :shock: , but the mountain won. This year all of my wrecks have come back to get me and I have lots of Shoulder, back, and hip problems. I sold my Gold Wing (because I kept dropping it!) and started looking at scooters. I wanted a Burgman but couldn't even find one in Albuquerque at the time. I ended up buying a used Silver Wing over e-bay. I love my bike, but when I win the lotto, I'll have the 650 :lol: My wife now owns a 250 cc Kymco Grand Vista that is a neat scooter. I hope y'all don't mind a Silver Winger hanging around.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings John and welcome to the forum. We don't mind one bit if you hang around. I'm sure your input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Of course we don't mind John, glad to have you aboard.

The SW is a nice scoot!

Of course the "Burger King" is just that, but what else would you expect to hear on a Burg forum? :wink:

All two wheelers are welcome here, we all learn from each other, we've all ridden a variety of machinery (well, a lot of us have), and are the better for it.
The Kymco is an interesting machine too.
We have a few Kymco dealers springing up around here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts