Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just acquired a 2007 Burgman 650

Washington, Lakebay (near Gig Harbor)

Still own a Kymco like200 which I will keep for Walla Walla.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Administrator
18,750 Posts
Hello and welcome from wet and moss covered Auburn WA, the east side of Galloping Gurty (Narrows) bridge. Lakebay is a nice area to ride, US 101 is close by.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcomes

Thanks to all for the welcomes. This forum is great. This newb has found many answers to his questions just by being patient and reading.
Yes, Lakebay and Key Peninsula are great areas to ride. I lived 30 years in Auburn before moving here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello can you help.

Hello there, I am Jonathan from Malta, an island under Sicily. I have a Burgman 400 K7. I have a problem with the ignition lock. A piece from the back of the barrel broke up and is not working. I went at agent and it costs €345 complete.

I wish to ask if it is possible to have the barrel with keys and immobilizer part only. Maybe it cost less.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Key problems

Sunscreen;

I will keep an eye out for your key. I went to a Home Depot today to have a key made. Big mistake, it did not fit or start the Burgman. I need to do some key work myself.

I have never been to Malta but I spent 9 days circling Sicily. It is still the best trip my wife and I have ever taken. Beautiful country with so much history.

Ted

·
Registered
252 Posts
sunscreen, you may want to start a new thread on your question. It may help others in the future with similar problems. Welcome to the forum and Despatchted as well!

·
Administrator
18,750 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the wintry Germany :D

Greetings, Uwe
Uwe, Southern Germany is so much like this area of Washington State that I did not miss the northwest when I was stationed over there. 1 year in Heidelberg, 4 years in Stuttgart and 4 years in Kaiserslautern. Go 1.FKC (1. Fußball-Club Kaiserslautern ) ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts