Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I treated myself to a new set of Michelins City Grips for the New Year, man these tires are smooth. Ready for another year of scoot'n. We have been blessed with abnormally warm weather this winter here in Florida, but now it has turned cold (50 degrees) the wind chill really comes alive when the sun goes down. Guess I am a fair weather scooter. :/

Keep it between the ditches! :cool:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
No problem with that, 12string - we have plenty of fair weather down here! ;)

Glad to here your scoot's got new shoes. She'll be happier and that'll keep you happier too. Happy New Year!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Up here in Georgia it is 21 degrees! .so, if you think 50 is bad, come on up to Atlanta. Our scooters are parked for the winter because we can't tell what the weather will be from day to day from now until March.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the only time of the year that I can get some use from my leather jacket. It is usually 90+ degrees

·
Registered
585 Posts
My 650 is in the garage covered up and plugged into the battery tender for a few more months. I have to drive the VW for a few more months but thats ok - I'm used to it. It was 20F two days ago with winds of 30-45mph - wind chill was brutal. Its nice to know someone is getting some 2 wheel time though.

Keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have the City Grips and love them for 3000 miles so far.
Good Luck with yours on the harsh Florida roads. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,252 Posts
I'm currently running a City Grip on the front of my 400. I like it even better than I like the Michelin Pilot Pure I am running on the back. When that tire wears out I will probably replace it with a City Grip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts