Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the International Motorcycle Exposition in Milan. Have no idea if or when it is US bound. I was surprised to read it's a 125cc bike. Expected pricing to be below 4000 Euros.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That really is pretty cool. Glad they came out with that design - I was getting worried that I wasn't spending enough on tires! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Kind of a waste at 125. The mp3s are slow at 250 compared to regular 250s, extra weight and all.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
You've gotta remember your target audience. I doubt that even one purchaser of such a machine is thinking about high performance! I like the way that the two independently suspended front wheels make it possible to lean in a way that you can't on a rear-wheeled trike.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I too think it is a very cool looking scoot. Upright seating position without the ability to position the legs forward make this an around-town, short haul ride. I don't think a bigger engine would change this. Hope to see the Tricity in my town one of these days.

BMW 600/650
Honda Forza
Burgman 200
Kymco Myroad 700
Kawasaki J300
Yamaha Tricity

All new within (approx.) the year. If you love scooters, you gotta like this trend.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tricity LMW Highlights

• All-new Yamaha Leaning Multi Wheel vehicle (LMW)
  • Compact, light and agile 3-wheel design
  • Economical 125cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine
  • Easy to use and fun to ride
  • A confidence-inspiring design to attract non-scooter riders
  • The new standard urban commuter

·
Administrator
18,749 Posts
Hey Jeff, thats a cartoon drawing, she has 3 fingers and a thumb.

Reverse trikes (2F1R) will out number old style trikes (1F2R) three to one soon. So much more stable in a corner.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dave - I live in Tinseltown, and I know for a fact that Jessica Rabbit turned down the photo shoot, and they had to settle for a real woman. Then again, I can't explain the fingers issue, and the horn does go 'meep meep.'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts