Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,i'm from the uk.Today i bought a 2002 Burgman 400 with 31,000 miles on the clock, it's going to need a good service before i even think about going on the road. Looking forward to learning from you, I may need a bit of help. Thank you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I mean i may need a bit of help,cheers.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
You have come to the right place Plum loco...many like minded B400 riders and me a B650 rider are here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have come to the right place Plum loco...many like minded B400 riders and me a B650 rider are here.
Thank you.I have just pushed the little flap down that covers the key hole,i dont know how to get it back up.LOL.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Thank you.I have just pushed the little flap down that covers the key hole,i dont know how to get it back up.LOL.
Does your key fob have a magnet on the back end ? If it does insert it in the hole and twist counter clockwise .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does your key fob have a magnet on the back end ? If it does insert it in the hole and twist counter clockwise .
I'll have to have a look in the morning,i hope so.cheers.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome from east-west centre of Canada, Plum loco, (Can I call you ”loco” for short or do u prefer Plum?) How did you manage to push the cover over the key hole? Try the same manoevre on rewind If the back end of your key does not work. Good luck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome from east-west centre of Canada, Plum loco, (Can I call you ”loco” for short or do u prefer Plum?) How did you manage to push the cover over the key hole? Try the same manoevre on rewind If the back end of your key does not work. Good luck.
It's sorted,a scooter is all new to me.First ride out this morning,i took it for it's MOT and it passed.I'm now a Burgman rider,not keen on the seat though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry,yes you can call me loco.Iv'e had that name from about three years old,my dad and grandad worked at the local foundry building steam locomotives.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is a little octagonal shape next to the ignition the same shape is on the key put it in and turn it.
Thanks,it's sorted.That's where i went wrong,on my 2002 Burgman you don't turn it you just put the key in the slot and bobs your uncle.I'm moted and on the road,cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts