Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is the Burgman rider. We are from Magnolia, Tx. She got tired of being a passanger on my 2002 Gold Wing. We tried a PC800 first but was a little to tall and top heavy for her. So we got the Burgman and she loves it. I enjoy reading this forum and find it very friendly and informative. Lots of good info here.

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yes, there is a lot of great info about Burgmans here. We're all enthusiasts and like to encourage other riders to share our passion.

Which model of Burgman did you choose?

--Chris

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She got the 650, black to match my Wing. I didn't think the 400 would keep up with me as well.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I am curious to ask if you have ridden your wifes Burgman and what are your own personal thoughts on it.
Tell your wife to join the forum as well as we have plenty of woman members already. Another females point of view is always welcome.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. My wife is already a member. I think she goes by Texas Scooter Girl or something like that. She found this site when we were looking at bikes for her. Some of the comments on this site helped us in making the choice for the Burgman. I have riden her bike and was quite surprised at the acceleration and general handling. Catch a little more wind on my arms and head than I am used to. I feel we made the best choice for her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts