Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quicky to say i have just purchased a burgman 400, rode it home 30 miles in the pouring rain, and can,t praise it enough. early days i know, but wow....was it comfortable. i have always riden motorcycles (30 in all) and decided to give the burgman a shot at convincing me that maxi scoots were a viable alternative to motorcycles, and so far it has done that without question. I am looking forward to a long and happy relationship with "Berty bergman" !........oh dear, already given it a name lol. I am also looking forward to hearing from other owners too.

So, i would like to introduce myself......my name is Dave, currently living in essex, england , single, 42 y/o and pleased to meet you all. will return on a regular basis to catch up with you all.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Dave. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 400. I'm sure you'll have a blast riding it.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Dave,
Welcome to the group and congrats on your new 400 8)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome Dave...
You have a number of compatriots who are regulars here. Have you seen many Burgs on the roads where you live? Also, it gets even better when it's not raining :D .....

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Dave and welcome to the forum. Congrats on the 400! Don't forget to tell us about those previous rides in one of your future posts.

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hi Dave!
Thanks for joining us!
Pete

·
Registered
250 Posts
Welcome, Dave!
You beat me to it. My Big Burger arrives on Friday after some weather-induced delays.
I'm from Hampshire but have enjoyed a very warm welcome from our Transatlantic cousins. They're a fun bunch!
:thumbleft:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Dave
Welcome to the Forum :hello2:
So is that a new or a pre-loved Svelte you have then?
Post a pic!
Look forward to hearing more from you. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all

Well, thank you one and all for your comments, this sure is a friendly place to be ;-). haven,t ridden my burgman since i picked her up on wed !....the weather is terrible lol. but looking forward to putting some miles on her clocks very soon, if i can find her under the 15 foot of snow we have had :lol: . will return soon and hopefully get a couple of pics on here too.

regards to all of you DAVE

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome Dave :hello2:

Congratulations on the new Burgman. We have a subject under the general posts so that you can tell everyone the name of your scooter and hear everyone elses name.

Janine :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts