Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say hello to all. I have spent most of my life touring on a motorcycle. I picked up my new 650 yesterday and it will be my seventeenth ride. I'm 79 and it is getting difficult to throw my leg over my big bike but there are still lots of roads left and I'm hoping the Burgman will be the answer...After 140 break in miles today and a gusty crosswind, I will have to get used to the seat and suspension but overall, I am very pleased. I'm sure this forum will be a great source of information to a new scooter rider.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Welcome you should feel right at home with all the members that are in Texas on this site.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello Boing76, from San Angelo Texas. I am 74. Been riding since 1952. Have had my 650 for 16 months after 9658 miles I still miss a big touring cruser and not used to the harsh ride, but at least I'm still riding . Good luck and good riding.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome from a 60 year old youngster! I hope that you enjoy your new ride. Scooters are fantastic! I discovered them about three years ago and only wish that I had discovered them sooner! Have fun and be careful out there!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Welcome to the forum from a mere whippersnapper. :hello2: :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts