Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm probably not going to do this right, so I'll jump right in. My wife and I bought this bike for her. It's a nice looking and nice running bike, with just a few issues. This is my wife's second scooter, her first being a Silver Wing that was just too big for her (read tall here). The Burgman's seat height is much better for her.

We live in USA, Colorado, Franktown right now and are relocating to the western slope next month. So not only did we buy the thing, we get to move it soon.

Things I could sure use direction and assistance on are: Plastics removal (It didn't come with owners manual), Backfiring issue (probably lean, will set valves soon, look for air leaks, check reeds,new plug, brake fluids, and antifreeze. Before we use it much or at all. Does the owners manual show removal of plastics? I grabbed a shop manual and see nothing in there. What else am I missing?

Thanks for your time and expertise! Dan

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Welcome Dan! Check out the "How To" section of the forum, that should have most of the info you need in video form. Try some fresh gas a maybe a new spark plug. Good luck and I hope your wife enjoys the Burgman, they are very reliable scoots! :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from the Heart of America-Kansas City! JC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts