Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. We purchased a used 2005 Burgman 400 (AN400) in blue. I am going to be needing the lower left side leg shield and was doing some research on it. Does anyone know if they are still available? Ours is damaged form a previous owner. I saw some posts on the color and does anyone know if the Pearl Deep Blue #2 is the same metallic blue that is on our scooter? I could not find if the Pearl Deep Blue is metallic. Thanks in Advance. Glowworm.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Austin, TX. You'll find all your answers here.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yes parts are still available from Suzuki, they come prepainted. the 400S is a slightly different color so make sure you order for AN400 not the AN400S. I mistakenly ordered the S color for my lower panel, it is a brighter blue, luckily I was able to find someone locally that had a S version that need the part.

·
Premium Member
14,258 Posts
The colorcode for the blue on the 400S is YC2 and it is called Candy Grand Blue. If you have a standard 05 then as 12string said do not order this color. Order color code YBA.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have had good success repairing the fairings if they are not to badly shattered.
I use DupliColor Ford Focus Spirit Blue Metallic for the best available spray paint match....especially when spraying over black.
JB Weld makes epoxies and putties that are very good at mending breaks/cracks and filling chips.
Patients while sanding and prepping makes all the difference in the world too!
Good luck either way you go!
Here is a pic where a deep gouge and scratch was and repaired as described above:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts