Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps,

Just joined these boards, another Brit to swell the ranks. :lol:
Been scootering for a few years and decided to upgrade to a 400 Burger in March. Best decision made this year. Can't get myself off the thing.

The phrase "what car" is used a lot since buying the Burger.

Anyway, I ride mostly in Dorset, England, in any weather!! My wife loves the Burger as much as I do although only as a pillion. Beats sitting in traffic, nice being able to filter through it all. (Read somewhere in the USA filtering is not legal - True False?)

I look forward to many a long exchange, ride safely. doug

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Doug. Glad to have you join us.

waspie said:
Beats sitting in traffic, nice being able to filter through it all. (Read somewhere in the USA filtering is not legal - True False?)
In most of the USA filtering is not legal. The only place I am aware that allows filtering is California.

·
Registered
24 Posts
You can't filter!!!!!!! They'd soon change that law if they had the queue's on the mtorways we have. Mind you you need to stay awake >> :shock:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Ian

Welcome to the forum :hello2:

I am just up the road from you so to speak and MAY be a wee bit nearer on Saturday when I pop down towards Wimbourne to look over a 2002 Pan! :)

About 2/3rds of the page down link

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi NormanB,

Was in Soton the other day, (nearest Hein Gericke). had a wallet emptying day, well wife emptied purse. All I wanted was a half decent pair of Gore tex trews for the Burger. She left all dazed and glassy eyed!!!! :shock:

doug

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
seatec said:
Ok Ill bite ole bloke whats a Pan :?:
Honda Pan European Sports Tourer motorcycle.

Norman,

The stock list is down on the link you posted. I was working ... and doesn't anymore. :?

·
Registered
689 Posts
WOW NormanB is that you leaning so far on the turn, way to Man.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
burg650 said:
WOW NormanB is that you leaning so far on the turn, way to Man.
No way! I have not even straddled a Pan yet (well apart from the daily one! :lol: ) still see what the weekend reveals!! :wink:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
billmeek said:
seatec said:
Ok Ill bite ole bloke whats a Pan :?:
Honda Pan European Sports Tourer motorcycle.

Norman,

The stock list is down on the link you posted. I was working ... and doesn't anymore. :?
Sorry - I did test but it seems to have corrupted or something?

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Norman,

When you first posted the link, I brought up the page. When I tried it later, they had updated the page and it no longer displayed the listings. Thought you might want to know about it. Hope you saved the listing information elsewhere!

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Thanks Bill, I have all the details!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts