Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Expect the same wear patterns (your pics) of them (my experience so far on Gen1 w/Shinko), but CAUTION for the front: it will scare you on heavy grooved highway slabs (nearly unusable there).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I run shinkos on my motorcycles with no problem. I will take note on on the grooved roads with the shinkos on the burgman. The scoot when I bought it couple weeks ago came with a new Avon rear tire still in wrapper but the date was 2015 on it so I decided to just get new front and rear shinkos with a current date code.......not sure what I'm going to do with this Avon tire.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have been mounting my tires at home and someone recommend the Ride-on to me. It goes in like slime sealant through the valve core. There is specific instructions and amount to use off a chart on the website. Some like to use balance beads which I have no experience with but alot of people like them. So far I have had no puncture since using the product that I know of. Check it out I guess. I will be pulling my worn 10,000 mile rear tire off my royal star soon and it has the Ride-on in it. I will report how that goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts