Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 2009 Burgman AN650A Executive and I am cleaning out my spare parts bin. My loss on the parts is your gain. I will offer this as a "Lot" price shipping included in the 48 US states only. I will offer it here before feabaying them. I put in the parts number in Ron Ayers Discount parts site and the cost to purchase these items, without the front and rear wheel bearing kits, is $315 before shipping(cart attached for your reference). I will let the lot go all at once for less than $.50 on the dollar after my shipping cost for $175. I take Paypal and I will answer PM messages in the order they are received. I have attached pictures and a PDF of the cart from Ron Ayers site after I added the parts to see what I should ask for the lot. All parts were purchased for my 2009 Executive except I purchased standard rear brake pads because all of the aftermarket use the same pads for the back for an Executive or regular Burgman. Some of the parts in the list are:
Front(each side) and rear OEM brake pads
Stopper bolts
5 OEM Oil Filters
2 Spark plugs
Final Drive plugs
CVT air filter
OEM Air filter and housing gasket
Fork O-rings and bottom copper washers
Exhaust gaskets and bolts
Rear Axle lock nut
Transmission plug for oil drain
trim screws
Aftermarket Front and rear Wheel bearing and seal kits I have been unable to attached the PDF of the cart list. I can email you this list.

Thanks for looking and ride safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This weekend I will list the parts on eBay. Thanks for looking. It will make a great deal for anyone with a AN650.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am sorry for the confusion of the price. It is $175 including shipping to the lower 48 states. I will cover the shipping cost out of the sales price. I would have thought this was a very attractive price for common needed items for a Burgman 650.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Parts are now sold on eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts