Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Now that's Nice!! Scootereno, i like the Accurate Speedo, I'm using my Valet Phone with a GPS DHSpeedo App, it only has 00 MPH yours has 00.0 MPH

As for my GPS I'm going with the Sygic Navigation
yours seem very Accurate to the Point

As with Those kinds of Video Devices Video connections to Video Record

Elliott,

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dash overlay is a feature of the camera SpeedandStyle.
It will also overlay the route on maps ( street and/or satellite views).
I am looking forward to mapping the mountain rides I do.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
pretty cool video, First time i saw the video i thought Reno was part of motoGP! keep it up! The contour 2+, Roam and Garmin VIRB also can do GPS data overlay on the vids!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The dash overlay is a feature of the camera SpeedandStyle.
COOL! Does it also do the camera-in-camera view?

Of coarse having your speed displayed on the video might be a problem if you need it for evidence in a court case. One of the biggest reasons I want to mount a camera is incase something happens, I have visual evidence of it.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2 Cams are needed for the rear view or pic in pic view.
It is done with editing software.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you really pick it apart it is no where near "synced-up" in places.
It does have a time stamp or coding but I rarely use it because this grandpa has not seen the tutorial yet. lol :cool:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
a way to sync up videos with multiples cameras or when you record audio and video separately is to clap 3 times before starting to record so when you're editing you will see where to match by looking at the audio peaks.

to insert a video or image in another video is called Picture-in-picture (PiP) same thing as you do in the TV.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Funny you mention that Fernando. My buddy Tommy Two Wheels just told me that trick at lunch today. Pointing out those "Scene 1 Take 2" clacker boards they use in the movies.
Like I said I missed that tutorial. lol

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
The correct term is a "slate", although the person who does it is called a "clapper". I do video as part of my work and use a slate every week. There are also apps you can get for your phone or tablet. I have one on my iPad called "DSLR slate".

Don't know why you have to clap 3 times, once is enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts