Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I was able to get the scanned shop manual (thanks pimril) and noticed that it was dated 2002. Now I have to believe that there have been some updates or changes to the 650 and its maintenance procedures since 2002.

Is there a newer version out there or has anyone heard of a new one coming out soon?

thanks

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
As far as I know that was the only available scanned copy on the net. If you have any questions concerning the data just ask and I will check my 2003 manual to see if they correspond. The 03's and the 04's are mechanically the same .

·
Registered
220 Posts
There is a manual dated 2003. I have it. You can get it from Oneida Suzuki.

Allwalk is right about the 03 & 04 bikes.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
My Service manuals finally arrived from Ron Ayers while I was off on my trip this past week. I don't remember specifying the year when I ordered them. Both of my Suzukis are K3 (2003) models. The AN650 manual is for the K3 model. However, the DL1000 manual is for the K2 model. Like the Burgman, nothing much mechanically changed on the V-Strom in it's second year of release in the USA - so I should be OK.

I'm wondering if Suzuki even revises the service manuals until there are significant changes in a model. Page 1-4 in the manual shows the model year. Has anyone received a manual that shows K4 on that page (versus K3)? Just curious.

·
Registered
25 Posts
My factory manual is dated Jan. 2003 for my 03' burgman.
I have thought of scanning it in at 300dpi with acrobat.
Didn't do it yet, I D/L the lower resolution one from the net after purchasing the original for way to much $$$.

tat-2

1 - 6 of 6 Posts