Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I just got my 05 650. 3 weeks ago and have 2500 miles on it. also have a 1200 BMW Cruiser but just want to ride the scoot going on a little lunch ride tomorrow. from Conroe to palestine Tex. see Ya Dick
  • :oops:

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Dick. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Dick:

Welcome to the forum. That's some serious iron butt activity there. How did you manage to rack up 2500 miles in 3 weeks? How does the Burgman compare to the BMW for comfort?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Dick Moore said:
HI I just got my 05 650. 3 weeks ago and have 2500 miles on it.
Hi, Dick. Welcome to the ICOBO. :hello2:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I'm interested in a comparison of your 2 machines and what your impressions are. 2500 in 3 weeks , I'm thinking the BMW is feeling lonely lately?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome to the group!!!! Your name is burned into my memory because when I went to see Tony at Richmond Suzuki, he said Dick Moore from Conroe had just bought it. AAHHH!!!! I missed it by a day. Then the scooter was spotted by my husband in a parking lot off of Loop 336 a few days later---paper tags still on it.

Welcome again and glad that you found us. Hopefully one of these days I'll have another one. Until then I'm back to being a passenger. :(

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Welcome to the ICOBO Dick.
Texas is some beautiful country!
Man - you're a RIDER now ain't chee!? :shock: I only have ~2500 miles and I've had my Moonpie since last October!
Must be all those wide open spaces calling out your name! :wink:
Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts