Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 3 years of driving my wife's Burgman 650 and hardly ever letting her drive it, I picked up my own today. It's also a 650 executive with a Russel seat and small Clearview. Allhardwired for GPS and heated vest. I think ill let the wife have hers back now!:)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
LoL! Glad you got one of your own; you're going to love it as much as she loves hers!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sweet, sounds like a great ride! Congratulations

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Now you can add license plate frames, one that says "his" and one that says "hers"!
Funny...

I saw a frame on the back of a 650 once that read "Grandpa's Mobility Scooter" :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Time to get comms. The SENA SMH-10 ($300/pr) is excellent, although tere is a next-genodel 20 out now. We consider our comms indispensable.

Regards
Scott Fraser

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Sounds like a sweet ride. Enjoy it!
We went the other way to you. (Though I had my 400 throughout), I had to sell my RSV to help pay costs when we relocated.
Shortly therefater we traded my wifes C50 for a 650 Exec (which I rode most of the time)............and when finances allowed a second 650, I kept hers, and she got the new 'un.

Got them both kitted out the same way now, with a Bestem box, Laminar Lip, Brakeaway cruise/throttle-lock, and Shark 7170 sound systems.

When it comes to comms, we use the Scala Rider Q2 (can't remember the cost, but I think now replaced by Q3), and have no complaints, gives 50-200yd range (dependent on traffic and terrain).

Main use for the Scoots now is my commute, but when we can get out together, we really love it. (Only use the intercom for longer rides like weekends away, locally we don't bother)

Get out with your wife, and enjoy some quality "Burgie time". :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts