Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just traded in my Scarabeo 150 for a Burgman 400. I'm pretty large and had to take off the adjustable part of the seat to sit comfortably. I did and it was. :lol: I love my Burgman and am impatiently breaking it in. I am planning to use it for work and play and park my Explorer until gas falls to $1.25!

It is good to own one and good to join ya'll!
JC+

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome JC!

Looks like your Exploder is going to set a while. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Cool Beans JC. Congrats on the 400. A much more robust ride than the 150 I presume! That ass stop is a literal pain in the rear to some of us. Good thing you broke free w/out complaint.

My Son is traversing to a local college with my 93 4x4 Explorer Sport and that 4.0 liter engine hasn't been nice.

Sigh.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings JC and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find the 400 better suited to you and your needs/wants. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
welcome to the group and congrats on the 400.
All these Texans...it's an epidemic...

·
Premium Member
14,257 Posts
ditto on the congrats and welcome.

I have a brother that lives in Burleson might see you riding around when I'm over that way.

Looks like the Texas group is growing fast and may be growing even faster from what the news cast were reporting on scooter sales around here. I know three of the dealers I went to said they sell them as fast as they can get them. I know mine came into the dealer wed morning, went on his floor wed evening, and I bought it on thurs. The only Suzuki scooter he had one the floor after mine was a 400S and a couple of people came in looking at it while I was there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Burgman 400 type s

Hi My name is Raymond from New Smyrna Beach Florida. I just picked up a 2005 Burgie 400 Type S, and I must say, for 4 days, I just really dig the ride. At first it was heavier than what I am used to, was riding a 125 cc Xtreme Daytona, but I am getting the hang of riding a real scooter, I am very impressed with the ride, initially was worried I got in over my head, scooter was a little too high for me, but with boots on I am riding with much comfort and confidence, I will post a picture soon enuff, but I just wanted to say Hello and am very happy with my Burgie. Ride on and take care. Any Burgie riders near me, please let me know, maybe we will ride together.

Raymond (DJ)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Another North Texan!

I have the 'S' also, and love it. My Tahoe has been parked a great deal this summer, as I do most of my errands on the scoot. The 4000 rpm rule is basically broken by everybody, you might want to research the break-in thoughts in the forum.

Have fun! Warren (Carrollton, TX)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Break In

Ahhhh, yessss ... the 4000rpm break in ...... that was after 50 miles, right? :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts