Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave: and congrats on the new scooter. Sure is good to have another female rider join the ranks.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
I have been up around your area, some nice country to ride in. If you stay out of Houston .
Down here (Laredo) it's all flat land . :(

·
Registered
240 Posts
Randy said:
I have been up around your area, some nice country to ride in. If you stay out of Houston .
Down here (Laredo) it's all flat land . :(
Yeah, there are even trees around Magnolia and Conroe area. But the best part is that there are lots of winding roads. :wink:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back in town

My husband has an 1800 Gold Wing. Since I am not experienced enough yet to take a big trip, I had to ride 2 up on the wing to Grapevine,(near Dallas) for our first Wing Ding. Lots of fun, just wish there were vendors selling "Scooter Stuff".

We just got home, and now I'm ready to take a little trip out of the subdivision on my new scooter.

Yes Randy & Lifegetter, we have lovely twisty roads to ride on!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,593 Posts
Enjoy your new ride and welcome to the Forum. I know you're going to enjoy your Burgman as much as the rest of us do. Bet it won't be too long before your husband starts thinking " Hmmmmm - do I really need that big Wing? Bet a 650 Burgman would be a neat ride".
I had some of my riding buddies ride to Wing Ding from PA. I haven't talked to them yet but I bet thet wished they had water wings on the trip down. :D

Don

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the forum!! 8)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Way to go, Texas Scooter Girl! Isn't the Burgie a blast?! :D

Welcome to the forum from a Yankee scooter girl in PA!

Bryna

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
just wanted to say hello. I live up in Conroe.
Saw a black burg behind a black wing on the feeder of 45 a few weekends ago.
wonder if it was you???

saw the scooter and I got sad. :cry: i really really want one.....

nancy

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That was probably me. My husband has the wing, and we rode to Conroe to eat at "Steak & Ale" a few weeks ago. We just got back from "Scootercade". We had a great time, met lots of nice people and got some accessories for my burgman. I got a givi windshield, passenger back rest with luggage rack and back off break modulator.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hi Texas Scooter Girl!

Just got back from Scootercade myself about 8 pm last night. It was great meeting you and your husband - and some other BurgmanUSA members too. I agree, it was fun time, and I hope we all can make it back there next year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts