Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Captainfish to make a long story short, if the stock screen that comes with the 650 is not good enough then this larger Suzuki screen will not make much of a difference. Sure you get a bit more protection for the hands but because of the angle at the top of the screen (closer to your face) the extra height you get does not do anything about the wind hitting your face well at least for me it does not that is why I had to re install my lip. I think the best option for a larger screen will be a clearview, as for where I got it bought it privately but you can get it from any dealer but I would spend the extra $$ and get a after market wind screen like the clearview.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know what link you got but the links I posted with my message all work.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
burg650 said:
I don't know what link you got but the links I posted with my message all work.
Apparently your link defaults to the gallery the person that clicks on it viewd last. I just tried it, and that's what happened to me. You get to your gallery with that link because that's probably where you were last. Try going into someone else's galley, then comiing straight back here to click on your gallery link.

When I want someone to see a picture I've mentioned, I copy the link from that picture's page. For example, this link: http://burgmanusa.com/gallery/album51/NewBracket3
should take you to my gimbal cupholder picture.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
burg650 said:
Nice cup holder.
Now, quick, click on your link. I bet you'll get his cup holder again. :p

·
Registered
316 Posts
Would anyone suggest this fog light option on a Burg 400 that does a lot of highway riding? I'd love to see a walkthrough on the installation.

I plan to run a radar detector on mine as well, but I don't want to wear out the electrical system.

Any advice, comments appreciated.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Darcy said:
I plan to run a radar detector on mine...Any advice, comments appreciated.
Okay: skip the RADAR detector and pay attention to your speed. :p

Seriously; back when I was "on the job" I'd cut a little slack to most speeders. I'd give 'em a warning and let 'em go.

But if I saw a RADAR detector, I took it as prima facie evidence of an intent to commit a violation, and I'd write them up without exception. Then I'd check their tires, turn signals, etc.

No litter bag? That's a violation.
Headlight out of alignment? That's a violation.

I'd keep them on the side of the road as long as I could, and I'd tell them exactly why I was doing it.

BTW, that was a long time ago. I'm much more laid back now. 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts