·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deposit down Saturday...2012 AN400A. :)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Congratulations! You're going to love it! :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
The Burg 400 is an excellent all round machine. Only had mine since last October, but already have nearly 3,000 miles. It's a comfortable, efficient, and fun way to go! Really don't miss my larger Honda NT700 at all.

·
Registered
511 Posts
>>Really don't miss my larger Honda NT700 at all.<<

Interesting... I almost bought one of these recently. However, the ergonomics didn't agree with me, to say noting of the pesky "pannier lid" issues. In the end I decided my Burgy was a better fit for me, in all respects. :)

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Hey congratulations! The AN400 is the best "all-rounder" on the market today! It's best quality is it does everything very competently.

Post pictures when get it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got a biker buddy in Wapole, he used to ride a fully dressed goldwing, but sold it and got a burgman 650 and never looked back. Hubby has a 2012 650 executive, he loves it, has had a no. of bikes over the years, but feels like the burgman is the best ever for him, thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Down payment is great ...................but when do you get it so you can ride with a big :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When all the snow melts!

In other words...maybe early May? :(

·
Registered
75 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of fun on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts