Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome Scott. Where did you ride? (My wife was a San Diego girl, so my memories of that area are good ones -- but a little out of date, traffic-wise.)

·
Registered
969 Posts
Darn right, Scott! 8)

I was stationed at S.D. back in the early '70's. During that time I had a Suzuki TS250, a Yamaha RD350, and a Suzuki T500. I was riding in the mountains with some of the employees of Emde Suzuki on the day that Don Emde won Daytona. I still don't know who had the better ride. :)

Steve

·
Registered
30,277 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Scott. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the 'Pre-Loved' Burgman 650.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Greetings Scott and welcome to the forums.Congrats on the 650. I just got my 650 out yesterday from winter and I agree with you .......awesome :D

·
Registered
925 Posts
Congrats on the 650 and welcome to the group :wink:

·
Premium Member
4,919 Posts
Hello Scott and welcome to the ICOBO! I really think that the AN650 is one heck of a "scooter" and I am glad that I bought one. I do my best to keep it a secret - I like the exclusivity. Now if someone asks though I'll tell them all about it. Good luck with your new ride...it's always a bit of a "guess" when purchasing used but, from what I've read in this forum, and from my own 1800 miles (+/-) the ANBiggie is a solid dependable ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
out of town for a couple.

Thank you all for your thought and warm welcomes.. I am out of town for a couple of days and will be forced to ride the reflex ugh!!!!!! be safe out there. Scott

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
scottsilverman said:
Just Purchased a used 03 650 went for a 75 mile ride. Awesome
Greetings, Scott, and welcome to BUSA. :hello2:

Last summer I rode my 650 down to San Diego (into Tijuana, actually, but didn't stay); spent 2 wonderful days there before heading home again up the coast.

I love Seattle, but if I could afford it I think I'd move down to your area; you have a lot more good riding days than we do. 8)

I going to ride down againn this year, either 4th of July week or Labor Day week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts