Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this group. I purchased Burgman 200 after 5 years owned with Genuine Buddy 125. I forced to sell before it moved into a new house I purchased last April because of Homeowner association rule. I settled in new home and found out several motorcycles and a scooter in my area. I protested and got word from a neighbor that HOA rules is full of crap. That's how I bought my new 2015 Burgman 200 last week. I am so thrilled to have it. I use it for commuting between home and work. My mileage has not yet reached 100.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Welcome to the forum, sflmacs! Congrats on the new home and the new 200 - you're going to have a ball. Don't park the bike outside or the HOA will bitch.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome to BUSA from sunny Los Angeles.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Why could any HOA complain about motorcycles when parked properly and not used to disturb others unless they also banned autos?

You may not get 100 mpg but keep us posted what you get.

·
Premium Member
4,516 Posts
Why could any HOA complain about motorcycles when parked properly and not used to disturb others unless they also banned autos?
Blanket ban.....2-wheeled motorized anything.:confused:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Duster's right. Most HOA boards are made up of people with nothing better to do than to prevent even the most minor violations. We have several local communities which ban motorcycles and they CAN make it stick if they so choose. Keep it out of sight and it'll cause a lot fewer problems in the long run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts