Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everybody,

I bought a used '04 650 about 3 weeks ago with 300 miles on it. Now that I am at 600 miles I thought I would check out the forum and see what all you experienced people had to say about the first maintenance. Thanks to Allwalk's pictures, I think I will tackle this one myself as I have no experience, either good or bad, with the local Suzuki dealers. And as my dad always said, "If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself." If anyone in SE lower Michigan has any dealer recommendations for any future concerns, I would be glad to listen.

Thanks to all who post their tips and experiences, both good and bad. Its been great reading so far and really provides a lot of help to us newbies.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Prof :)

Welcome to the forum :hello2:

Do it yourself servicing eh? A man after my own heart. :)

If you do not already have a service manual, you may still be able to download a pdf version online. Try this Link

Look forward to hearing of your ridin' and wrenchin' experience and of course do not neglect to post some pics.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
vfdcaptain said:
Welcome to the forum Professor. In here you'll find lots of great information and meet some wonderful people from all over the world. :D

Reg
Shucks, even one or two from England! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
ted clement said:
vfdcaptain said:
Welcome to the forum Professor. In here you'll find lots of great information and meet some wonderful people from all over the world. :D

Reg
Shucks, even one or two from England! :lol: :lol:
Do they still post or are they lurkers?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome aboard Professor.:salute:

Another option for servicing is to find a local independent mechanic.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
Welcome to the BugmanUSA forums Professor. Great to have you join us.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum. I hope the photos and write up help you with your own service. Good Luck with it and if you have any questions , the answers can usually be found on the forum or through a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts