Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just found your sight thru Yahoo. 38 f. Fairly new rider that has to put up with her husband who wanted her to get a Harley. Saw the Burgman at a bike show last year and loved it. When husband rode it he was impressed and encourages all his "Harley" friends to take it for a ride. When we went to Dover on Friday Aug 13, his friend from Indiana offered to buy it whenever I am interested.....
Interested in a new windshield already, find it too windy. Is the clearview the one? Haven't done very much research.
amw
Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum! Which Burgman do you have? The 650 or the 400?

I like the Clearview windscreens because they are available in different sizes. They now have an optional vent as well. The Givi is "one size fits all". The Clearviews are available now for the 650, but not for the 400. Givi screens are available for both models.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums. Glad to have you join us. There are several options for replacement windscreens for the 650. As Paul mentioned, the Givi and the Clearview are the most popular. Gustafsson also offers multiple sizes and tints, but has had some bad reviews. One option available in Canada (but not in the USA) is the Suzuki large windscreen. You can use the search feature at the top of the page to find a lot of useful info.

·
Premium Member
11,296 Posts
Hi Cozzmoker

Welcome to the forum. :hello2:

Well done for sticking out and buying the machine of your choice.

The ridin/polishing quotient is much higher than a Hardly.
:wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Cozzmaker and welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Ontario are you. The reason I ask is that my 650 is fitted with the larger OEM screen and If you were close enough I'm sure a meeting could be arranged so you could get a first hand impression . :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts