Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2007 650 with trike conversion for my wife. (Due to back/nerve damage at work she can't safely support a 2 wheel scooter... She has tried but it's not going to happen.)

Looking forward to getting to know this bike better over the next many years..

3400 miles on the clock, so I'm hoping it's trouble free for some time!

Will be great to have her along on rides through the mountains here! Very much looking forward to a trip together along the entire the Blue Ridge Parkway next spring.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Welcome from sunny Los Angeles, CA.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've been down there on mine and look forward to it again this Memorial Day weekend. We ride the Dragon and many other roads around there and the Blue Ridge. We stay at Ridgecrest in Maggie Valley. Enjoy her ride! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I've updated the profile... We are in Winston Salem.

I'm originally from Iowa, moved here almost exactly 1 year ago today, so I'm still finding nice twisty roads to ride. In Iowa you can sometimes go for 50 miles and never hit a corner too sharp to take at 300+ MPH.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm a new member my self , so hello everyone. The parkway is a great ride, any where in the smokeys mtns is great rideing... Can relate to the back problems, hope ya,ll enjoy the burg trike...

·
Registered
110 Posts
welcome from Indiana, I'll be right next door to you (Lewisville) next week Picking up a 650 I'm buying from DandyDoug and cruising back home. I'm sure you 2 will love the burgman.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts