Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had not ridden a motorcycle in years and then this fall purchased an T'NG Milano 125 - I loved the scooter thing with more storage and auto tranny. But it was not peppy enough for the freeway or able to carry full face helmets. Now I have the Burgman. I bought used, a 2003. I thought this group might be a good idea. I'm going to read the forum while waiting for the factory service manual I ordered.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Welcome from Piney Woods! Nice to see more in the area! :) We get enough and we'll have to organize a weekend ride! :D

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
Hey Dwight,
Welcome to our forum. You'll find info on your Burgman here. Any time you want or need info just post your question, someone here should be able to help you. I'm in East Texas just south of Tyler, glad to see more from the big state.
Happy trails,
Poppy

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Dwight and welcome to the forum . Congrats on the new ride. Don't forget to click on the photo gallery link at the top of the page as well.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Welcome from Conroe!

Which side of Houston do you live on?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi!

I just got my Burgie a few weeks ago. What part of town do you live in?

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Welcome from Burleson, just south of Fort Worth!
Hope you enjoy your Burg.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Dwight,

Welcome to the Burgman group. Looks like you have gotten a "big Texas" welcome. That is the way the forum is. Everyone is very helpful and will share good and bad experiences. This way hopefully others will learn before they make a mistake. Don't be afraid to ask a question on anything in the burgman world. Someone will probably have already seen it or done it. Good luck and happy riding.

Lu

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Welcome along from the NASA/Clear Lake area! These super scoots are awesome for the Houston area. Enough 'get up and go' for the freeway and gas misers as well.
What area (Clear Lake, Pasadena, etc) are you located?

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Newbies

Any member from TX who wants to ride, we are meeting in San Antonio on the 19th of Nov. for a day's ride in the Hill Country. Let me know if Interested and I'll send info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts