Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Very satisfied new 2004 Silver Burgman 400 owner. In Denver, CO. Completed the MSF Course and highly recommend it. All it took was 2.25 days and then I was able to walk into Motor Vehicles, pay $1 and had my motorcycle endorsement!! This Burg is quite a ride and gets lots of comments about how "cool" it is!

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Pat,

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new scooter AND your motorcycle endorsement! Your fun has only just begun. Ride safely, and keep grinning! (I just know you are grinning...) :wink:

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hi Pat and welcome to the forum :wave: Sorry for the late welcome as I have been on holidays for the past week. Hope you find the forum useful and don't hesitate to ask any questions. We seem to have a very broad base of riders here with lots of useful info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome

Thanks Allwalk! Appreciate the welcome. The info on the forum is just great. I have learned a lot already.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm a new 400 owner also. It is so cool and an eyecatcher also. Too bad I'm so old, 64, it attracts lots of sweet young things. Welcome!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Welcome to the forum Pat. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new 400. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many more safe miles down the road. 8)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome Pat! We've also got a much-loved 400, and Lynn and I just completed the MSF course, too. Wishing you many happy and safe miles on your Burgie,
Bryna

1 - 8 of 8 Posts