Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a used 2005 Suzuki Burgman 650 Silver with 213 miles on it.

Thanks to all the posters in this forum. I read and read and read many postings from this forum, reviews, experience, and stories about your burger. It certainly helped me get decided to buy the burger. Luckily, I found this used 2005 and saved more than a couple of thousands from a new one.

This website is very helpful, full of information, biased and un-biased.

I wish there is a sticky option or archive option for those frequently asked questions that is helpful for a beginner like me.

Thank you and I wish more power to the host(s) and admin of this website. I encourage a generous support for this website and our burger community by donation to this website and your postings.

-Manny

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Manny. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the 'Pre-Loved' Burgman 650.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Manny... Many happy returns on your underutilized 650. Enjoy it. If you have questions, you may be able to find answers by using the Search Tool... It was recently disclosed that we don't have a FAQ on the site, but there are some stickies - specifically about maintenance on your bike. Just check the Burgman 650 ... subforum (?).

Joe

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Greetings Manny and welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new 650.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Welcome to the site - I'm another San Jose rider, with a recently purchased AN400K3 - loving every minute of my daily commute now!

What part of San Jose are you in?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts