Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Russell. I picked up a black AN650 yesterday. I had tested one at Bike Week in Daytona in '03 and was laughing outloud in my helmet because I was having such fun.

I rode 150 miles on mine today. As soon as I get past the break-in, and can take my eyes off the tach, I'll feel much better.

My last bike was an '02 ZX-6R. I put over 22 thousand miles on it, but seven weeks ago I crashed, broke my arm, dislocated my shoulder, and totaled the bike. I did not want to give up riding, but I did want to give up hurling myself down the straights and strafing corners.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Wasquid said:
I did not want to give up riding, but I did want to give up hurling myself down the straights and strafing corners.
Hi Russel and welcome to the forum. As your above quote it will be your riding style you have to change as you will soon find that the 650 Burgman is capable of doing exactly what you don't want to do. This machine'a abilities will open your eyes once you've got the engine broken in. Your knee draggin friends will get the surprise of there life as you pass them on the outside.......don't believe me.....ask member Lycheed his little story. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts