Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to the Forum as of this morning. Also new Burgman 650 owner as of 3 weeks ago. 380 miles logged so far. Just wanted to intro myself and at the same time, learn how to navigate through the forum and familiarize myself with everything. As a new owner, I will be pestering the group with questions frequently as to advise, accessories, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty close, Where in Dodge County?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK! I see in your gallery photos that hump bag. How do you like it? Is it secured in some way or just setting there?

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
It clips on with a strap that goes under the seat, then a tab that you just stick in the center storage, then close the lid. Here's a link to a review http://burgmanusa.com/forums/viewtopic. ... t=hump+bag.

Other reviews can be seen by using the search icon. type in hump bag then the search for all terms. There is 75 threads on this, with some other ideas.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I'll have to look into that. First priority is a Clearview XXL shield and also considering a Utopia driver backrest. That one I'm not too sure about as I don't know if I can install it. I'm one of those people who needs to put a nail in the wall and doesn't know which end of the SCREWDRIVER to hit it with, if you know what I mean. Not very mechanically inclined

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! I'll remember that.

·
Registered
13,278 Posts
Welcome to the BurgmanUSA forums Buzz. Glad to have you join us. Congratulations on the new Burgman 650.

You may find that a lot of questions you have may already been answered on the forums. There's a wealth of information here in prior posts. The search feature allows you to find answers rather quickly (most of the time). If you don't see it there, we've got a good group of members with diverse skills that can answer almost any Burgman question.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Greetings, Buzz. Welcome to the ICOBO. :hello2:

Enjoy that 650; they're great machines.

·
Registered
116 Posts
welcome aboard Buzz!
I just passed @ 700 miles on my AN400 and got it ( and joined here ) roughly a month ago. It gets even better after the 600 mile service ( imho )
Try not to emasculate too many harley riders with that 650. ( just only use 1/2 throttle ;) )

-Moo

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Buzz... Glad to see another new burgman owner has found their way here. Believe me, you will get attached to all of your new friends. I know I have.

Joe

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Too late. 3 Harley owners have already offered to trade me even up and one offered to through in his wife. I wouldn't trade.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sure I will. Looking forward to it. Can't have too many friends and anyone with class enough to own a Burgman is my kind of person.

·
Registered
116 Posts
If that Harley owners wife had actually had teeth would you have thought it over? Cause I need to know how dedicated you really are!
Hehe, have fun on your ride man. Good to see new faces!
-Moo

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome Buzz,
I too am a new 650 owner .. she is known as Suzi Blue and I am madly in love with her!! I think my wife is a bit jealous! :wink: What color is your new 650? We are experiencing lots of rainy afternoons here in central Florida .. I went through 3 miles of my hardest rain yet and it was not fun but I made it home! 8)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Buzz, just noticed your pm. Hope you like reading :oops: , reply sent. :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts