Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

New member here, just purchased a 2012 400. Looking for a .pdf of the owner's manual. Mine did not come with one and the dealer can not locate one.
Thanks for any help.

Brian

·
Premium Member
7,646 Posts
amazing what a dealer cannot do when there is no profit in it for him, but the individual, not someone who is supposed to be experienced in this kind of thing, usually gets done. Welcome, you will probably get your answer here.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Welcome from Manitoba, Grumpy seven eleven. Where in world are you that you are with your new 2012 400 without Owner's Manual. ?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
With the name Grumpy you'll going to fit in well here! Welcome. Try using the search engine to locate a thread on the subject.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts

·
Administrator
17,687 Posts
Welcome Grumpy. I think you'll find a lot of good information (don't take another Floridian too serous on here).

Just have to say, the PDF service manuals are most likely boot leg copies that someone scanned in and may be poor quality. Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the assistance. I have downloaded the service manual and I am sure it will help. Was looking for the owner's manual as well, which seems to be unavailable. Oh well. I love the bike .

Thanks again !

·
Premium Member
7,646 Posts
keep lookin! someone has one and can make a copy. or sell theirs, i have both and there is stuff in the owners manual that isn't in the service manual

1 - 9 of 9 Posts