Suzuki Burgman USA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all from southwestern Ohio, Who Dey! I purchased my first maxi scooter today. 2011 Burgman 650 Executive. Have owned 1/2 dozen motorcycles over the years and curreny also have a Honda CRF250L. My Burgy had 1700 miles on it when I picked it up. I have never seen a cleaner vehicle outside of a dealership. The gentleman I bought it from said it has never seen rain. That's going to change, LOL. I have put 100+ miles on it today and I am in love!
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from Greater Cincinnati! If you're interested in groups, there's a scooter group in Dayton that is heavy on maxi-scooters, and I'm involved with a motorcycle and scooter group in Greater Cincinnati. Send me a PM if you want to know more about either.

·
Premium Member
18,844 Posts
Welcome from Florida, drop by this afternoon an we'll have a beer, after that , do the emergency seat release mod, best 5 minutes and 15 cents you will ever spend !

·
Premium Member
18,844 Posts
I'm introxicaa,,,,, oh, there's several video's and how to's on this site, just do a search for seat release. I posted one that explains preyyt well, and cables breaking or sticking is not common but does happen

Reactions: Dnlink67
1 - 6 of 6 Posts